Friday, June 27, 2014

Bon Voyage!




Yesterday my family had me a going away party. I was so appreciative of all of the love and support I received. Even a few of my Shorter friends came to see me! It was really awesome; we had Chad on his DJ board out by the pool, and we had a note table where everyone could write notes of encouragement. The strawberry and chocolate cake was also very tasty!

If you know how I am, you would have guessed that I waited until the night before to pack. And guess what? Chad and mom told me that I did not have enough packed?! Wow. Not typical for a girl traveling to Europe. Well one bag is currently packed- one to go!

Tears have already been shed. Nana cried as we left her house, almost like I was leaving and not returning. Also, shown in the picture was Chad presenting me with a gift he has been working for me. He wrote me a note for every day that I will be gone. (Note: tears started falling like rain drops) He is so extremely thoughtful. Also in every note, he included a picture, a memory of us. Then, he made me a canvas that has clothes pin to hang every picture on while I am gone.

I am seriously overwhelmed with the love and support I have received. & thank you for everyone’s prayers. I am so excited about this trip.
Gracias- Millie
Please continue to follow me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment