Tuesday, July 14, 2015

One week and three days completed


I believe I have some doubt from friends that I am actually studying (lol). That is potentially believable because I never post pictures inside the classroom. I do have three classes each day Monday through Friday, believe it or not. School and studying does take up a large part of my day but I do get to enjoy 60% of the day each day, typically. For those doubting, I have listed my day to day schedule,

Wake up- 6:45 A.M.
Catch the bus- 8 A.M.
Grammar class- 9 A.M.- 12:00 P.M.:
                We cover verb tenses, vocabulary, and also mix in games like “speed dating” conversation practice and “tres en raya” tic-tac- toe verb conjugation practice.
Conversation class- 12:00- 1:00 P.M.:
                We practice conversation by covering various topics like typical dishes of food from our home countries, important holidays in our countries, etc.
Cinema class- 1:00- 2:00 P.M.:
                We research different genres of movies and compare them across cultures (but mostly in comparison with American movies). We also watch Spanish movies from different genres.

After 2 P.M., I am free for the day. I typically choose between a siesta, the beach, ice cream, or shopping. I have completed one week and three days here. Since I haven’t been here long, I haven’t traveled much yet. This past weekend our group went to Guadalest on Saturday, a city just North of Alicante. On Sunday, Chad and I went to visit my intercambio from last year in his hometown, Elche, just slightly North West of Alicante.

Coming up soon, I am headed to Madrid this weekend. The following weekend a group of us are headed to Rome, Italy!
Abrazos,

Millie


1 comment:

  1. Very informative blog. I was searching for something like this. your blog helped me a lot. Thank you so much for sharing. ibiza formentera ferry tickets

    ReplyDelete